- Exam ! -


Assalamualaikum Dear Beautiful Sunflowers . How's ur day ? [Same question , is it ?] Who's cares ?  Alhamdulillah , now Shira can use the interenet as usual . Tommorow , school will open and exam will come over us . -WhatTheMeaning- Our first exam in Form 2 . Relax Shira , Cool ! 

Can you see the girl inside the picture . Not the girl , but what she is doing ! Haiyyo ! I knew , that girl as cute as me , is it ? Haha . ~Enough~ She's studying ! Yeah ! Same with me , book will stay at another hand . =]

Oh God ! I'm still with my blog , wrote new story . What ! This is all for you , my sunshine ! I have a lot of stories but you know , I must study . This post will be last for this weekend , Maybe ! It's up to me whether I'll blogging everyday or what . But the important thing is , yours pray . Pray for my success yaa ! I'll do the best , as said , " We keep trying the best , We'll get the best result ever ." xD So , waiting for what ? Do it now Shira ! Now ! Okeh , Don't angry , I'll start now ..  :) 
Okeh , I'll stop here . My little Shira was starting to Buurrnnn ! Need to go now . Daa ! -Love you all- 
.. Assalamualaikum ..

.. Study ! Study ! Study ..

Comments