- A Lonely Girl , waiting for her Friends -


A Lonely girl searching her friends outside the window but nothing appeared in front her . All gone ! There's only wind blow was left behind .

Assalamualaikum Makhluk Allah . Secret . Secret . Secret . How's ur day ? Sempat lah juga layan lagu Princess Hours ni , dan tercipta lah entry ni yang tak seberapa 'cool' ni . Who's cares ? Nampak tak Pic kat atas tu , maybe Shira pun macam tu , sorang-sorang menanti someone ! Who , SS ? Not SS , maybe someone else . Bored with SS ! Try to make something new . Forgot a while about SS . Friends ! Miss them very much , as much as I Miss SS ?    
-Stop it now , apa da yang Aku merapu ni , [Enough]- 
I Miss my friends more than everything , everything , Everything ! -Scream in My Heart-
Money is everything ? Nope , Friends are everything for me , Sir ! =] 
Shira masih ingat lagi , kali pertama Shira berkenalan dengan dyeorang , macam-macam kerenah ada ! Haha ! 
-Ketawa ?- Mampukah Aku ketawa tanpa diorang di sisi ku , dah hampir 3 months , Shira berpisah dengan my friends . Miss them so so so so Much ! Arghh ... wanna to scream , maybe this is the effect because School's Holiday . Bored ! Alone ! Full of HW ! Wanna to meet my friends . Everything seem different to me , nothing same ! Nothing ! :( Maybe it just my feelings . But , all are reality , -my though-  
Best Friend Forever ? The words may run away from me , maybe not the word but my friends ! I didn't know why I'm typing this entry . This is why my blog was create by me , for my stories . The girl in the picture , pity for her . Not me ? I'm still have My Respecter Friends . Love Them ! Miss Them ! Can you count , how many I type those words ? .. Hmm ! :) Now , I think I can smiled brightly , after they appeared in front me . 
All my friends , promise me that you will always beside me not Behind me . ! Promise me , dear ? 
- My last words , I Love Love Love Love and Miss Miss Miss Miss You All ! -
I hope we can meet soon ! By the way , pray for my journey , because I'm going to my village at Dungun . Not far , but now incident case increased , so we must careful . Is that true ? [Stop here]
For my beloved friends : Nazira Hazwani -My Pinky- , Alia Maisarah -My Sweet Honey , Nuur Fatihah -My Strong Girl- , Farrah Syahirah -My Doraemon- , Mazarina -My Director- , so now complete ? 
Not yet , also to my others friends : Anis Asyikin -Hardworking Girl- , Ieyra -A cute child- , Iffah -Loves to gossip with me- 
See you again , daa ! Assalamualaikum =]

Comments